Frequently Asked Questions
Email email@example.com or drop us a message via our WhatsApp number (0715513576) and one of our team will assist you. Alternatively, please give us a call on 010 590 0218 and follow the prompts to get through to our sales team.
Yes, we do. We offer a variety of voice solutions to meet your need, all of which allow you to port across your existing geographic numbers. Please contact your account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the right-fit solution for you..
- Typically, ISPs are in the business of putting fibre into the home and do not offer services beyond the fibre router.
- Kiklo FTTx is a RESELLER and we sell an undiluted and pure FTTH product which has no restrictions, but which is however dependent on the FNO (fibre network operator) who owns the fibre infrastructure.
- There are ISPs who buy a wholesale product from the FNO, remodel the product, often adding their own restrictions and rules which are IN ADDITION to those of the resellers, and then undercut the prices of the resellers. These products appear attractive to potential customers who are not skilled at comparing apples with apples.
- ISPs can undercut reseller prices based on restrictions they impose as well as by adding immeasurable contention ratios. They are, however, still dependent on the FNO- owned fibre for the last mile. An additional disadvantage of these services (over and above the dilutions and restrictions imposed) is that accountability will also be diluted (g., if the service goes down accountability to restore services could be disputed between the ISP and the FNO).
- In our opinion, the Kiklo FTTx product remains the best all round product by far and, according to the on-going market research we are conducting, is consistently offered at exceptionally competitive pricing (in fact the best by far) for products in this category (uncapped, unshaped, symmetrical = zero restrictions).
We aim to help our customers to get the best fibre experience possible. If a customer is concerned for any reason, we are available to discuss and, if needs be, make exceptions on an individual basis.
Part of our added services, based on our experience in the I.T. industry, include:
- Free quotations for extending local area networks (we can help you get Wi-Fi any and everywhere).
- Custom home phone services, with options that can even benefit small businesses
- Cloud backups
- Domain and mail hosting services
- IT Support
- Apple TV and Chromecast TV supply, deploy, setup and training
- Extended First Level Support services and operating hours.
Aside from value for money on a premium product, Kiklo’s unique selling point is that we make sure our customers get the full benefit of their fibre everywhere in their dwelling where they want that full benefit of the fibre. This is done through a FREE on-site work and life pattern assessment against which we design the perfect home network to cater for your bespoke requirements. Along with our other over-the-top products and services, this makes Kiklo the natural and perfect “full service IT service provider” for your home and business.
In short Kiklo is a community orientated company that offers our customers a custom service where you get what you pay for. We do not cut corners and will always aim to give customers a personalised service.
Fibre uses the transmission of light signals through glass fibre cables. As a result, its capable of much higher speeds and reduced latency than ADSL and LTE.
Uncapped means there is no predetermined limit on how much connectivity you have access to. No matter who much data you use, your internet connection will not be disconnected. It is truly unlimited. You can stream your music and movies without fear of using all your data.
Shaping refers to selective speed restrictions. These restrictions can be applied for a specific period or for a specific application and would generally occur during peak periods. We, however,do not shape or throttle our customer’s service in any way. However, should a customer abuse their service, we reserve the right to apply a Fair Usage Policy which is outlined in our Terms & Conditions.
Have a look at our Current Projects for more on the areas we cover. Alternatively, get in touch with us (please submit an enquiry with your contact details) and our sales team will contact you with coverage details and answer any other questions that you may have.
We will manage the whole installation from sign-up to activation. This process can take approximately 4-6 weeks. If you have an existing Termination Point in your home that runs off our network, we will do a quality check of that line, deliver and install the ONT, then activate. This process can take around 2-7 working days.
Yes – part of your monthly package includes the use of a managed fibre router with Wi-Fi capacity and LAN ports that you can connect your different devices to in order to stream or browse. We will come through and install the router for you and can help set up your network and passwords as well.
We offer support from 8am to 8pm every week day and from 8am to 6pm on weekends. You can log a call to email@example.com at any time and the team will log a ticket at the soonest available opportunity.
Yes, we do. However, this is mainly for legal reasons and is not actively implemented. Our ethos is to provide unrestricted internet to all so we will never throttle your service.
You will need to place an order with us and then cancel with your current ISP. We then take care of the rest. We are also able to assist you with a delayed activation and only activate the service once you’re ready. Please submit an enquiry and our sales team will guide you through the process.
Small home businesses may apply for Home Fibre or Fibre To The Home (FTTH). Please note that Home Fibre is a best-effort service with a 4-work day SLA. We are able to assist you with a Fibre To The Business solution should you need – please ask our sales team for a free IT assessment and obligation free quote to help identify and assist with your company needs.